You can use the TEE IT FORWARD Club Calculator below to help select the tees best suited to your game to have more fun playing golf.
- Keep track of clubs you use for approach shots during one round:
- 3rd shot on par 5s
- 2nd shot on par 4s
- 1st shot on par 3s
- Use only the holes that you have a clear swing for your approach shot. (i.e. don't count holes when you are hitting from trouble spots)
- Tally up the times you hit each club and enter into the respective box.
- What does your final measure tell you?
- 6.0 or less - You might have more fun by moving up a set of tees
- 6.1 to 8.4 - You are playing in a great TEE IT FORWARD spot
- 8.5 or higher - You could play further back and still have fun!
Post your Rating and thoughts on TEE IT FORWARD