Golf courses across the country make golf affordable and accessible to kids by offering special rates for juniors during select time periods. Use the search above to find a course near you!
- Call the course to confirm prices, time availability and age restrictions
- Confirm if juniors can play alone, or if they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Ask if the course has a dress code policy--it is always good to dress like a golfer if you want to be treated like a golfer!
Junior golfers should:
- Be strong enough to walk, carry clubs and play 9 holes in two hours or less
- Have basic golf skills to play 9 holes
- Be well versed in common golf etiquette and sportsmanship