Play Golf America is your definitive source to discover family-friendly Junior Golf Programs that offer fun and affordable on-course playing opportunities designed for kids of any age and ability; PGA Professional instruction; and events that instill skills and fundamentals for golf, health, fitness, nutrition and sportsmanship.
Select your area of interest below to find relevant junior programs.
- PGA Sports Academy A fun progressive junior program that teaches golf, fitness and nutrition, sportsmanship and playing skills.
- PGA Junior League Golf The program features a team vs. team format in a structured league providing a popular, less stressful, scramble format. All-star teams are formed to compete in Regional competitions and then proceed onto the World Series.
- Regional Junior Tours Junior golf competitions conducted in local markets by PGA Sections and regional golf associations.
- U.S. Kids Golf Tours Created to provide boys and girls, ages 6 to 14, the opportunity to advance their skills in the game on age appropriate courses and competitions.
- PGA Junior Series Affordable and competitive national playing opportunities in professionally supervised events organized by The PGA of America and supported by PGA Professionals.
- USGA Junior Championships The United States Golf Association conducts the U.S. Junior Amateur and the U.S. Junior Girls Championship nationally for boys and girls.
- AJGA The American Junior Golf Association provides growth and development for young men and women who aspire to earn college golf scholarships through competitive junior golf.