Do you want to create the perfect family golf outing but are nervous about where your family can play that will be fun for everyone’s ability? The PGA of America and U.S. Kids Golf launched the PGA Family Course Program, a nationwide initiative that makes golf more enjoyable for families, regardless of age and ability.
The PGA Family Course Program:
- Makes golf more enjoyable for players new to game
- Establishes a beginner-friendly short course within any existing golf facility
- Provides a simple transition as each player’s ability increases
- Enables players of varying abilities to shoot similar scores
- Encourages parents and kids to play golf together
Use the search above to find a participating PGA Family Course near you to begin playing Family Courses in your area.
Note: Some courses may offer this program with a different set of tees. Some courses may also have restrictions when this program is available.