Submit an Idea
If you've held a successful Get Golf Ready program, perhaps with a unique twist, why not share it with your fellow Professionals? We are always looking for new Get Golf Ready best practices to publish in newsletters, PGA Magazine and online.
Simply send a quick e-mail to email@example.com describing the format, cost and results, if known, and include your phone number so that we may contact you for more details if needed. Key themes include retention, making golf fun, marketing and working with staff. See below for an example of the final output:
Tim Krebs, PGA General Manager
East Potomac Golf Course
Facility Type: Semi-Private
- Program starts every two weeks
- 5-day introductory program teaching all aspects of golf with on-course experiences and graduate outings.
- $99 including a coupon for a free round of golf on the par-3 course, one free hour on their practice holes, a $20 credit for range balls and a coupon for $60 off a starter club set.
- Free promotion on golfDC.com and PlayGolfAmerica.com Web sites, in weekly e-mails to facility database, and on Craig's List
- More than 500 people have gone through the program or are currently enrolled.
- New golfers are utilizing the practice range, practice holes and two 9-hole courses.